UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
WOW,  Eek Thanks so much for posting and you input guys Icon_e_biggrin

Ummm, funny thing, I posted this on the 4th, checked every day, last time I checked this thread was yesterday right after work, DID NOT SEE ONE REPLY, no big deal, so I thought well, the heck with it, I guess I'll put in a farm. I went on EBAY and bought a barn, barn base, and an old silo, planned on scratch building a couple grain storage bins. 

NOW, I come on after work tonight to post a couple parting shots of the Town, and I see the replies Eek .

Yep, I pulled the trigger last night and now the town is gone, not a huge deal, THERE WAS NO RAIL SERVICE TO THAT TOWN ANYWAYS, it really just made use of two buildings I had from previous layouts. While there is absolutely no place for the Police station/courthouse/city hall building any where else on my layout, the other building is going on a spot I am revamping on the layout.  

In remembrance of the small towns edge on the Rock Valley Sub...
[Image: joFFXsR.jpg]

[Image: WmnjMNj.jpg]

[Image: 8OQ8VAC.jpg]

[Image: GAFfxIc.jpg]

Ed, Thanks for the link, yes, that is on my long list of to do things on the layout, real back drops, they really look GREAT, just havent made it that far yet. Back in the old Zealot days I had backgrounds like those on my switching layouts, they made a huge difference Icon_e_biggrin
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread