your thoughts
ralph it will be like the gauge box car from years ago.
and as for the cars i was thinking on one car per person minus the loco set that would be both units. 1 power 1 dummy
i thougt i would add more cars then the people that wanted in on this woun't have to wait as long and they could get something else that is why i was adding the coal car and a tanker with the loco set. so one person could get a box car some one else could get a tanker ect,ect, down the list. i would try to make different list one for each car. but i think if it was a random it would make it worth it . i could see about each person getting 1 of each car set at random if that is what everyone wanted. and as for the logo's and my son's name i could put his name on the under side and just the make a wish logo on one side and the forum logo on the other? " logo and layout still on the planning board."

just remember nothing set in stone yet just seeing who all would join in on this to see if i need to make up one set or two sets.
remember they will be in both scales ho and "n scale if the n scalers wanted to join in " .

if you guys have any input on the logos on the cars or any thing post it. don't be shy ........

nothing set to stone yet so things could be changed in the mock up i will due in the next couple of weeks after i get a good idea on what you all would like to see on each side just remember make a wish on one side other side blank and sons info on bottom.

Messages In This Thread