Abandoned House Project
It's been a couple of months, work has been hectic, I am dealing with contractors remodeling my scuba shop, trying to downsize space from 10,000 sq ft down to 5000 sq ft is a real headache.......anyway I finally got the abandoned house project completed..thought you might enjoy the finished pic...I like how it turned out. It will be placed on my friend Allan's High N' Anxiety layout for an open house next month. It will represent a moonshiner's abandoned house in the Smokey Mts. near the Clinchfield in the 40's.

I also finished the Wood Cutter's Shack from the last BB contest. Detailed the diorama by putting down Roof Brown paint heavily on the base and then covering with various textures of dirt and sand along with pebbles, ground up leaves and fall foliage colors under the dead tree from WS. Painted zillions of details and tools laying around. If you look carefully, you might be able to see workbenches filled with tools under the shed and in the shack. This scene is also going on Allan's layout up in the mountains near the abandoned house.

Attached Files Image(s)

Cheers,
Richard

T & A Layout Build http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic...=46&t=7191

Messages In This Thread