dumpsters
I was about to make a smartarse comment [in jest of course] about this thread being 'a load of garbage' and really being 'down in the dumps', when it occurred to me that one growing source of rail traffic for modern railroads is that of trash trains. How do they get loaded? At a truck to rail transfer facility of course and they require a rail to truck facility at the other end and there are bound to be spare dumpsters at either facility to collect spilled rubbish.

Also for those wanting a scene other than the standard building on fire for their fire department to respond to, how about a dumpster fire scene? Burnt dumpsters, Fire trucks [Fire Appliances], Cops and cop cars, a tilt tray truck from the bin company, supervisors and bosses emerging from everywhere, and/or a burnt dumpster truck wrecked by a fire caused by hot items being dumped into the truck. TV camera crews reporting on the dramatic fire and resulting traffic snarls, on lookers gawking, go slow orders for train crews due to the disturbance.

Plenty of food for thought.

Or am I just talking a load of rubbish here? Icon_lol

Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More

Messages In This Thread