Happiness is a new layout !
Looks like I'll be continuing with my little layout after all !

Yes the house was for sale , did my local research on price/comparables etc ...signed a 3 month contract with an experienced realtor that had been successful in my area . What could go wrong ? Hmmmmm......we had 15 showings , NONE by "my realtor" . The showings were scheduled for one hour ( they want you away for 1 hour ) except that after the third showing I started circling back earlier and earlier ,,,,,nobody here ! Curiouser and curiouser . Turns out they stay about 20 minutes .

One showing was late so we happened to be home to hear the so-called presentation ......."this is the kitchen , this is the bathroom" .....gimme a break , my DOG could do that . NO discussion of features and benefits , low taxes , schools , lake ,etc . I did get one low-ball offer and the realtor was trying to sell ME on that offer . I suggested they do their job and try to sell to buyer on the higher number ...like , who hired who here ??? :evil:

So I fired their ass after 2 months . Next time I'll sell my own house . Get to keep my trains 2285_

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.

Messages In This Thread