Lost Myself!
cidchase Wrote:Hey Don, YES, I thought I could not find any but I have found some now. Actually, the user name I registered before was "cid", not "cidchase" like on zealot. But either one is fine. I think my "cid" profile is OK if it can be restored to working and just use that one. I think my email was <!-- e --><a href="mailto:cid.chase@charter.net">cid.chase@charter.net</a><!-- e --> and that acct. is gone, so I got inactive somehow. So I have a few posts under username "cid".
OK, here's the deal. You have 24 posts under the name "Cid". I cannot change your email address since you are using it on "Cidchase", so here's our options.

*I can delete your new name and change your email addess on your old one..
*I can delete you old name and move all your posts to your new name,
*or, you can give me a different email address and I can change your address on your old account, and give you a temp password just in case.

The choice is yours, but if you asked me which is preferable, I'd say, use you new name and let me move all you old posts over, that way everyone will know who you are. Any of the three options are easy to do, so it doesn't matter which one we do.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread