2013 auction #3: N or HO scale anniversary car----
Just in case you missed this, we do have an opening bid of $7.50 on this car. There is no reserve so this will sell for whatever the highest bid is. I know that the auction is just a day old, but don't wait too long lest you forget and then lose out on this collector's car. There have been only eight N scale anniversary cars made, and this is one of the last to be auctioned off, so there will be no more unless you can talk one of the other owners out of theirs. Past auctions have brought up to $50 for these cars. Worship

Remember, 100% of the proceeds from this auction goes to help support Big Blue, so be generous in your bidding, throw caution to the wind... but, please, do not bid more than you can afford. These are still not the best of economic times, so we fully understand if you don't bid, but I do have an obligation as auctioneer to rattle a few cages.... 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_

You there in the back of the room with the white shirt on, are you bidding or just scratching your head?????? 357 357 357 357 Hey, we have $7.50, let's hear ten, do I hear ten dollars, waddaya say????? Somebody give me ten... Icon_lol Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread