UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
Charlie, G_E_C, Ralph, CN Nutbar, Wayne, Harry, Miles, Steve, and last but most certainly NOT least, Kurt! :mrgreen: ,
WOW, darn near ALL the old gang showed up to say Hi, I am truly HONORD Worship Thanks so much guys, feels good to be back Thumbsup .

Big thanks to Wayne and Don for getting me back in here, cripes, I forgot my password and every time I would hit the resend my password button nothing happened, never got it sent to me. After a couple weeks trying to get back on here I decided to look at an old email account I had, luckily Wayne was sending Gern stuff to it so I was able to get Wayne's email address, yadda, yadda, yadda, here I am Misngth .

Hold my beer boys, and watch this...

I made the first two sections of the layout today, this completes on side of it(16' long). I forgot just how much I hated doing frame work, its not hard, but man, its not to fun. Hey, did I mention how much I hated doing the frame work, oh, I did, well I just wanted to be clear on that Wink . Anyways, its up and I think it turned out real nice.

[Image: DSCN0346_zpswqmretdx.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0356_zpskzabyfom.jpg]

I started getting ready to doodle some track plans out, still no idea what I am really doing yet for sure, I do know I want the mainline to run around the whole layout with no more then two switches to get on or off of it. Large curves is a must on the mainline also, this way I can run all the real big stuff I have. I have also decided to do it in the theme of out west, this will be real challenging for me as I have never modeled that type of scenery. Other then that, I am totally lost at this point :oops: . Again, its going to be 16'x11' 2' wide 45'' high.

[Image: track%20grid%201_zpssmwwnzk7.jpg]

[Image: track%20grid%2021_zpsasfpygx5.jpg]

Till next time, stay on track folks Thumbsup
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread