UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
Wow, my basement has no windows so it took a week of a fan blowing on all the plaster to get it to finally dry Eek .
After the plaster dried I have started tinkering around with that section of the layout Thumbsup .

I really hate to post this pic as I have only barely scratched the surface of this section, made a lot of mistakes on the area close to the mountain, but easy to fix. I am just trying to give you folks a rough idea of what I am trying to achieve, so please hang in there, its going to get much better Thumbsup . I decided to throw the desert look of out west to the wind and go a little different route, though the rock work isn't finished yet, its getting there, a little more brown and I should have it.

I have saved tons of deciduous trees from past layouts, and have acquired about 30 pines/spruce trees this week also, imagine the ground cover done, trees up on and around the mountain. I placed some strips of two lane highway up to give you an idea of how the highway will follow the inside track, old telephone lines will also follow the inside track as well.
A billboard, and Diner will be on this side of the layout too.

Just wanted you folks to see I was still coming along Wink
[Image: DSCN0723_zpsm6hteb3z.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread