I am so close to finishing my GERN :o Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: DSCN1382_zpsc6mohjbt.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1387_zps8q7qqvn0.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1373_zpsyfgfkwkg.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1374_zpsrm8mkyix.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1383_zpswyxuiv9c.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1390_zpse0ulmgnt.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1398_zpsu0hgwoh9.jpg]

GERN gives me 4 tracks to put cars that cant fit in my yard, that's an awesome plus all in its own Thumbsup . I can load 4 hoppers, three boxcars, and so far one tanker at a time, I am however making one to two more tanker loading docks though. The closest track to the camera is not only a holding track for more cars to be loaded/unloaded but I have blocked the track so I can put a switcher there full time Thumbsup . Whats really great about the holding track is lets say I just have a half hour to run trains at night, well I can switch out all the cars on the four GERN tracks without pulling anything from the engine yard or making up a train, now that's fantastic, its like have a switching layout on its own Applause .

EDIT: Wow, I really need to cover the open space in my false rear wall of the plant, I just noticed it in two pics :oops: :oops: , easy fix Misngth

EDITED EDIT: Sure could use some 90's era GERN bill board options, would be nice to put up some modern GERN billboards around the layout for those of us that model a modern era Wink Wink Wink Big Grin

Till next time folks, stay on track!
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread