UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
(03-15-2020, 12:12 PM)ezdays Wrote: Yeah Deano, I think we all understand that on and off thing. I had everything packed up for about three years while we tried to get settled. We only moved four time in that period. Icon_rolleyes I'm please to be back doing things again to, and we are all glad to see you back.
2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Oh cripes Don, didnt know ya moved about four times in three years Eek , that really stinks. So glad it sounds like you have got it  all straightened out and are back on track Thumbsup Applause

(03-15-2020, 12:57 PM)Steve Wrote: Deano!!!!
Great to see you back and posting. I have done nothing MRR related for a few years now and of course the whole photbucket "thing" kind of killed my threads anyway. I will be checking in to see your progress buddy: Thumbsup 
O_M_G!!, STEVE!! WOW, did not expect to see you Eek , WHAT IS UP! 
I know what your saying about photobucket, man I too lost so much on there Icon_cry . I found Imgur, been using it but dont know much about it as far as amount of space you get or anything, we'll see how it works out.
That stinks so bad your not modeling now, your work is so meticulous, truly a Great modeler Worship  . I hope you find your way back Steve Icon_e_smile  .

-Deano
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread