UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
(03-21-2020, 07:42 AM)Steve Wrote: That looks like it will be a very interesting scene. I was looking through the thread and also remembering your earlier layout, and what I like most about the scenes you create is that they are "alive". You have vehicles and people interacting in natural ways and it looks fun and interesting. Looking forward to more!!

I remember that house on the right very fondly..... Wink
Thanks so much Steve, you are to kind Icon_e_biggrin . Yes, though I never considered myself a "great modeler", I always tried to incorporate scenes from memories past, or things I've seen into my layouts, frozen moments in time if you will, always hoped people would enjoy them just for what they were, as good as I could do them Wink  As for the house, yes, it was the one Kurt made for me, sent to you, and you sent it my way Smile

(03-21-2020, 09:02 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: Deano---if there is anything good about the COVID crisis is that it may give you more time to finish this scene.In the meantime stay safe.
Ed, you are 100% correct, if I end up getting off work because of the COVID....god forbid, at least I'll get some layout time in Thumbsup 

OK folks, NOT a great video, but I just put a NEW short vid up on YouTube. Its an aeiral shot, features a UP mixed consist heading to the town of Owen, and the BigBoy exec train on its way to pass through Chester, nice to have a double mainline. The other two vids I have up are taken on the same real estate, but as you can see from my NEW vid, the scenery has changed. 
the link is here:  https://youtu.be/UHuWFiDKuzQ
-Deano
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread