UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
Charlie, ED, Tom, Wayne and Shane, Thanks so much for the very kind words Icon_e_smile .

Well, my wife and I had vacation this week, so I didnt even get a chance to go down stairs this week Icon_e_surprised , was in Indiana for 3 days, and non stop running around the rest of the time. On the bright side, all should be back to normal for awhile starting next week Applause  .  

Today we went for Ice cream at the Dairy Ripple, its an old ice cream place that has been around probably longer then me, and I'm in my mid/late 50's Misngth  . Its just two blocks into S.Beloit Illinois, one block down the street from the old Milwaukee Roads "west yard". The west yard was last occupied by IC&E , but is now officially...
[Image: VYI8TCA.jpg]

I had no camera or phone on me, we are sitting there eating our Ice cream and I keep staring at the lone red engine in the yard. I asked my wife to use her phone so I could get some shots of that engine, she wasnt to keen on going into the property, but I told her I had been rail fanning there for ages, and there wasnt anyone there at this time, so I got out of the car and took a few shots.

The engine is a CP GP22C-ECO, the most recent pics I could find of this engine were taken in 2018 and they were all in Minnesota, ends up now she sits here in S.Beloit and makes runs 4-5 times a week to Janesville WI. 
ANYWAYS, heres the pics I took about 3hrs ago...
[Image: zFhcU4W.jpg]

[Image: nd14YON.jpg]

[Image: Ozwu3SS.jpg]

Till next time....
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread