Been a long time...2016-2017 Challenge?
We have been a bit hesitant to start a new challenge based on the response we've had with the last few. We didn't get that many participants, and those that did start, there weren't enough that finished to even hold a vote. Even our daily posting has fallen off, not unlike other forums, be it railroading or knitting, it just seems to be the trend on the Internet. Forum posting is down while Facebook and other social media posting is way up, making some people billionaires. I just wonder what the next trend will be, I don't know for sure, but we still have a loyal base of posters here and some days it shows that there's still hope.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't have a challenge, I just hope that if we do, it's one that will gain enough interest that it's a fun one and that we are able to see it through. I'm sure Mikey and myself would welcome starting a new challenge, so let's hear from anyone else that thinks they would participate in one, and if there are any more suggestions as to what the challenge should be.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread