The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and cold this morning headed for clear and not quite as cold. -10 at the moment with a predicted high of about +6. Yesterday's high was 0 so it's somewhat of an improvement. 13 for the high tomorrow all the way to 36 for Saturday. Temperatures have been running 30-40 degrees below normal for this time of year. With all the snow on the ground (about 2 feet) it's going to be a very sloppy spring if it ever gets here.

Started my taxes yesterday and should be able to finish that task by today. Had several long conversations with my younger daughter over the weekend, making plans for upcoming events. Headed to Lake Placid, NY, at the end of the month for a hockey tournament/camp for grandson. Then in early April he's be traveling to the next town to the west of me to attend prom with a friend. The young lady's mom and my daughter have been friends since grade school. It looks like grandson will be staying with them for about a week during spring break.

Frank - it's only been that last month that winter has taken a turn for the worse. First have of the winter was very mild. Then the temp started to drop. The snow really didn't start until early February. Now we can't shut it off. More snow predicted for Thursday and Saturday.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 03-04-2019, 07:13 AM