The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and welcome to Spring. Well, the Vernal Equinox won't happen until sometime later today for us here in the US and Canada, but today's the day for 50/50 days and nights. I know, it's still snowing in some areas and lots of flooding in others so it doesn't seem like Spring.  I don't know what we can do to help, other than pray for these folks and stay out of the way. I just wonder sometimes if sending all those newscasters to these areas help, or do they add to the problem by coming there.... Just another old man observation....

Yeah Frank, we do have our old shooting area back, but it really ticks me off when I look around at someone else's mess. Two spots were littered with broken florescent red clay targets and hundreds of shotgun hulls. You want to shoot clay targets, than go to the trap range, it's cleaner and actually more fun and challenging even if it costs a few dollars a round. But, if you're out where we go, then take ten or fifteen minutes and clean up after yourself before the property owners get upset again. Oh, and those that are using the area as a city dump, shame on you for driving all this way just to avoid paying the landfill charges. Waiting That's my grunt for today, the first day of Spring....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-20-2019, 06:26 AM