The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It 80 heading to 85.

Helped the wife put some plants in the pots in the gazebo. The squirrels aka tree rates dug up the pansies. The pansies were almost anyway but they still looked nice. These mutant squirrels eat pizza and french fries. They chew through plastic garbage can lids. I just wish when the hawks catch them they would not leave the blood all over the trash can lids.

I put away some more locos. I did the Bachmann, Proto 1000, and Athearn blue boxes. These have few detail parts so they could go back into their original boxes. Next up in the Atlas ones. I am not sure about them going back in their boxes due to some of the details.

The wife needs new sneakers so a run to Kohl's may be in the future. She does online ordering and pick up since she gets the same ones every time. She has foot issues and these shoes provide the support she needs and can handle her inserts. If we do that I have to drop off an Ebay return. Another undecorated steam loco that does not run or is damaged beyond repair. I love some sellers opinion of good or like new condition. This one was obviously dropped at some point and the wires between the tender and loco were broken. This the fourth steamer I have had to return. I am very satisfied with Ebay's return policy. You just click to start the return. Print the label and send. If the seller does not refund Ebay steps in. I had one seller whose listing stated no returns and since he described the loco as running and it did not run he had to refund. We will also hit Michaels. I need brushes and a couple of other odds and ends.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-14-2020, 12:12 PM