The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another 109 day yesterday, dropping just a bit today but won't be at normal levels until the end of next week.

Tom, I'm with you on billing, I'm still waiting for a refund on a urgent care visit for my wife in December. They keep using the wrong billing code to the insurance company, and it keeps getting denied.

Speaking of billing, I have a word of caution. A few days ago I got a "invoice due" email from the care facility that my wife is in. It came as a link with a familiar name, not an attachment, but since this is the first one I've gotten from them, I just clicked on the link thinking that it was their way of presenting the bill. My browser wouldn't open the link saying that they could not authenticate the data, so I called the facility. No, that's not how they bill, no, they haven't sent this month's billing out yet, and no, that email is not from them. A phishing scam at its worse, but thanks to my browser, I was saved from who knows what. I'm extraordinarily cautious, but I could have gotten caught up in this considering who I thought sent it and was expecting a bill from them about this time anyway.

That's my story for today, be careful and stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-18-2020, 10:59 AM