The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, election day in the US of A.....I hope and pray that those wanting to do violent things don't use the results to cause chaos.  Innocent people suffer when they do.

It looked like it could rain both Sunday and yesterday, but looks are deceiving so they say. We managed to get into the 90's already. Sorry folks, I have the A/C off and don't plan on turning it on until Spring. Not sure what I'm going to do on Thursday when they're saying it could get up to 95, but then again, Sunday will be 30 degrees cooler than that with a decent chance of rain. So maybe I just need one of those "smart" thermostats, "Alexa, make it comfortable inside, I don't care how you do it, just do it"..... Applause 

Started working on my workbench, a great diversion, like target shooting, you need to concentrate on what you're doing or there can be dangerous results.. Icon_e_surprised . Like a lot of things nowadays, I can buy one ready-made cheaper, but that's not what I want.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-03-2020, 06:15 AM