Walther's New Steel Industry ~~ **Future Plans**
HO King Wrote:Ya I have just about everything I'm going to use .In the near future if you and Doc will allow me to pick your brains on some areas because
I think I may need some help on some plan designes.

Icon_lol Ask away when your ready, cant wait to see a plan and some progress started on yours!!! Make sure you start a thread when your getting ready Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Josh I was looking at DPM's Rectangular window building for one and DPM,s Ho scale Modular Learning Kit for the pump house on my steel mills future plan
Ya I think Ill go that way 2285_
I didnt read through this whole thread, but I sure am excited to see some of this start. I sure am glad to see the new products that walthers are comming out with re/releasing. But darnit, does anybody know if they are done making the MN style taconite cars?
HO King Wrote:Josh I was looking at DPM's Rectangular window building for one and DPM,s Ho scale Modular Learning Kit for the pump house on my steel mills future plan
Ya I think Ill go that way 2285_

I think ill stay away from the DMP stuff, ive heard some good, and alot of bad on there kits... Ill use some of the Walthers modular kits Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
KevinKrey Wrote:I didnt read through this whole thread, but I sure am excited to see some of this start. I sure am glad to see the new products that walthers are comming out with re/releasing. But darnit, does anybody know if they are done making the MN style taconite cars?

Thanks Kevin Misngth Misngth Not sure when ill start on this layout, its sorta my dream layout right now. I need to get a large house first LOL. I did design this to fit in a normal sized garage though so we'll have to see Misngth

Right now ive just started stock-piling kits for the layout LOL

I dont think they are done making the MN ore cars either. Walthers usually doesnt just stop making something, they may be out of production for a while, but they will eventually come back, either as new numbers and sometimes with new tooling too
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
hay trucker how you doing ?
I talked to Doc today to get some ideas on my building a BOF for my mill.
as usual he came up with some very good ideas.
I'm using a plan from the Bethlaham Mill .A monster of a structure and then
they tore it down but I found a picture on the internet of when it was up and running
and during it's distruction.Ill have to take a guess on one side though because it's not visable.
And thats where all the piping and dust collectors and other roofing equipment is located.But
I've got a pretty good idea how ill do it.
I told Doc ill start a thread on it when I start .This will be a pretty good project.
I'm going to try to use your dementions (56'' X 14'' X 22'' ) see how that works. 35
Well anyway talk to you later.
sounds awesome!!! I cant wait to see how yours starts and comes together Misngth Misngth I look forward to seeing a thread pop up Cheers
Josh Mader

Maders Trains