Charlie b's layout
Train looks a bit crowded, think I'll wait for the next one. Nice work Charlie. Just wondering how Wayne is going to support his railroad though, not nearly the ridership that yours has... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Well, I have a whole bunch of seated riders, but they're all currently clad in skin-coloured clothing, and the railroad is concerned that it might cause unseemly behaviour.

Who knows what might be going on in these mosh pits...

[Image: 100_8485.jpg]

Wayne
Wayne hopefully they will engage in risky behavior   Eek   and in 9 months you will never have to buy those little people again! Now if you could just get them to paint themselves.   2285_ Icon_rolleyes Goldth
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
(01-12-2020, 07:57 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Wayne hopefully they will engage in risky behavior    Eek   and in 9 months you will never have to buy those little people again! Now if you could just get them to paint themselves.   2285_ Icon_rolleyes Goldth

Good points, Mike, although I'd be content if they just stuck to painting themselves.   There's a good chance that many of them, even if they're seated, are going to have their lower extremities altered, to varying degrees, if they wanna go for a train ride 

Wayne