A very punny thing
Sumpter250 Wrote:They did manage to get Ima S. Windler to go Scott free from what I've heard. Cheers

So, what is she using now for tissues, and toilet paper? Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
ezdays Wrote:She has a Bounty of paper and as a result, she has become a very Charmin woman. 357

Sumpter250 Wrote:Touche` !!!! Icon_lol
Yeah, she's a pretty Brawny woman from the Northern area, so I think she has things well in hand. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Dr. Breakbone, Orthopedic Surgeon - real name. Also, several surgeons actually named "Cutter".
For HO modellers using forced perspective in a rural area - Enskail Farms might be seen up on a ridge. Wink

Andrew
A restaurant: Pig 'N A Poke

Then there was: Dr. Brock N. Back, Chiropractor
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Should I mention that I saw my G.P, today, Dr. Butcher?

There's an outfit that advertises laser eye surgery on the radio that sounds like the "Hurts a Guy institute". Not going there!
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
I have a few names that I could add to this list but they are all highly inappropriate...so I'll just pass on this one.

:?
MasonJar Wrote:For HO modellers using forced perspective in a rural area - Enskail Farms might be seen up on a ridge. Wink

Andrew

I like that one! Thumbsup
Quote: have a few names that I could add to this list but they are all highly inappropriate...so I'll just pass on this one.
I have the same problem Icon_lol
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
We had a new position created back when I was working with the railways (kinda a middle middle manager)- the guy they appointed, his last name was Deadwood which I thought was kind of appropriate...

Also has anyone had where they come in and change the names of positions without thinking about what they were doing?

Best one we had was when the Depot managers job title was changed

Depots werent called depots anymore

They were called Business Units

making the manager a

Business Unit Manager.....

(the shinies wondered for months why every time one of the tradies walked past his office they would start laughing...)
poopsie chicken tush
Wellllll.....I've been distracted by other things, and as the deadline for the structure challenge nears, this might be the best I can offer for the site of the box company I was going to bash....

[Image: IMG_1964.jpg]

I plan to place this sign anywhere on the layout where something new is in the works. The guy and his company are slow to get things done sometimes but hopefully Bill Ding Construction will get in gear soon! Smile

Ralph
One of the local clubs here has a town named "Rock Ridge" and every business in it, is owned by a "Johnson" Goldth

Those that don't get it, "Rock Ridge" was the town in Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles" and EVERYONE in the town has the last name "Johnson".
Mike
Dr. Breakbone is a real life ortho surgeon.

Dr. Cutter is also a real surgeon.
I think I saw it in an old MR mag;

Sam and Ella Restaurant.

Tony.
lightbender Wrote:I think I saw it in an old MR mag;

Sam and Ella Restaurant.

Tony.
That is a very good one.
Icon_lol
Charlie
I don't know if this qualifies but this is something I posted a while back. Some of you will remember the Big ugly woman.

[Image: BUT1_0001.jpg]

Also later this one came up.

[Image: BUT1_0002.jpg]
Les
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/">http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/</a><!-- m --> Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/lesterperry/