My Z scale layouts from start to ???
Cheers Applause Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Yesterday was the last show of 2016 for us.I snapped a few pics of my Z layout whilesetting on my chair waiting for the next bunch of show goers. Big Grin

[Image: 12-4-2016-1.jpg]

[Image: 12-4-2016-2.jpg]

[Image: 12-4-2016-3.jpg]

[Image: 12-4-2016-4.jpg]

More pictures in January 2017. Applause
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Thumbsup Cheers
Mike

And when the show is over put the Z scalers their engines in the pocket, the layout in the briefcase and go for a good dinner. The H0 scalers pack their vans for several hours and the O scaler are still waiting for the truck 357
Reinhard
Thanks Mike ,after the January show I have 3 1/2 months to do some to the layout.

Reinhard,this ain't no briefcase layout Nope at just under 24" wide and just under 48" long it is a free standing layout. To me it seems that most briefcase layouts look the same except for the colour of the scenery. Big Grin Besides that they are just to darn small. Eek
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Bought these with Christmas cash from my sons.There are 8 unique road numbers but I am planning repaint them in the red/brown colour (don't know the correct name) and re decal in the swoosh scheme.I also have two Ford E-450 van ambulances coming from Shapeways.These are by AZL if anyone is curious.

[Image: AZL-BNSF-coveredhoppers-1&2.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Nice looking cars Catt.
Mike

Thanks Mike, AZL has Black Friday Specials which is the only way I could afford these as it was a BOGO sale (buy one get one).Tried posting the pic on Railroad Line but it won't let me so I gave up. Sad :?
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

This is the plan for the 8 BNSF center flos,and since I have one BN in green there may just end up looking the same (probably without the graffiti though).

[Image: BNSF-403372.jpg]

I don't know what the proto type hauls in these cars but in my Z world they will be hauling grain.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

(probably without the graffiti though).

Amen!
Mike

Mike, there may be some graffiti but I tend to be fussy about it.(If I don't like it I will not use it) Most of the graffiti decals I have seen usually look like a five year old got loose with a spray can or two.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

New decals came today.That means I now have 8/9 more projects to add to the list. Eek
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

The home layout is wired and operational Applause Applause .Now to get it looking like a model railroad.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Three pics of the home Z layout under construction.It is operational but far from done.

[Image: Z-home-1.jpg]

[Image: Z-home-2.jpg]

[Image: Z-home-3.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Put the buildings in place this evening.Long ways to go but it looks more like a model railroad with the buildings in place. I plan to start gluing down the new trackwork tomorrow.

[Image: Z-home-4.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"