My Father
My condolences, carlos. that brought back nice memoris of both my parents.... Take care!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
My sympathies as well. I was touched by the loving way you wrote about your father.
Ralph
Thank you all for your comments. Very much appreciated. I came back to San Antonio last night. His service was beautiful. I did not know my father was so popular. The church was packed and there was people outside that did not fit. Ive never given or been given so many hugs in my life. People showed so much support. It was beautiful to see so much family together. Including my mother, my grandparents had 14 kids. My father has 3 sisters. It was an amazing experience. It certainly made it a lot easier than I thought it would be. We were all very sad and deffinetly hurting a lot. But I know that my pain does not compare to that of my grandmother's. I understand that in life, a son (well, 2 sons, me and my brother) is suppossed to bury his parents. It is a natural part of life. But my grandmother buried her son and her pain is beyond what we could understand.
My condolences Carlos.

It is very hard to lose a parent. Especially one who means a lot to you. My father died two weeks before my 20th birthday. It's been a long time but I still miss him. For the memories, keep the best and there will always be a part of him alive.
I appreciated very much seeing your fitting tribute to your father's humanity, Luis. It must have been so heart-warming, and perhaps you felt just a tinge of pride, to learn that your father was loved by those to whom he was near, whether where you lived or wherever he happened to be. He must have been a man of character.

It would sting a great deal to realize that now you must go on without even the benefit of his occasional physical presence.

Sabemos que esta con el Padre. Bien heco, Senor!

Crandell