Who is dealing with a snowstorm... Ralph?
Sumpter250 Wrote:Da Bears, are playing at Soldier Field..........
Did the Bears show up? Eek 36-0
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://msn.foxsports.com/video/shows/nfl-on-fox?vid=ca15cffb-3b66-49a0-84ca-20ed0a175567&from=msnhp&gt1=39002">http://msn.foxsports.com/video/shows/nf ... &gt1=39002</a><!-- m -->

Video of the Metrodome collapse from inside complete with big cascade of water and snow!
Gary, my son in Houston was giving me a hard time about working in the garage yesterday dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. He has called in the past bragging about his weather. I actually hung up on him once. He got a big laugh out of that.

Kevin, I may have to load up a truckload of this snow and deposit it in your living room! 790_smiley_picking_a_fight Icon_lol

I was out running my snowblower this morning when it started acting up. Would only run if the choke was almost fully on. Would not take much of a load. Finally finished and put it in the garage. I was grumbling as I put it way since I had just gotten it back from the shop. After the snow plow went by I went out to clear the ends of the sidewalk and driveway, hoping the blower would start. It worked just fine. Must have been something that got frozen while running it the first time.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Well here in central Kentucky, we've got an inch on the ground right now - with 3 inches more expected by morning - schools have already been canceled for tomorrow. 3 or 4 inches of snow in this area shuts down everything! I won't even get in to the issue of people not being able to drive on snow or worse yet ice here! The car wrecks are already stacking up!
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"
This time last year we were in Arizona -- with the heaters on in the RV's waste tanks.
For us, today started with drizzle and gloom. In the afternoon the weather radio came on with a warning about snow (north of us) and flash freeze for us. Now we have a white driveway and tire marks in the street.
We skipped going to the London show because of their weather forecast.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.