Port Able Railway as a pseudo Ingleferry Wharf ISL
It's a "Direct Link" problem.... Apparently, Scrapbook does not allow direct linking of their pictures.

Once someone clicks on that open link in the first paragraph, a cookie is put in their machine "allowing them" to see the rest....

Your choices are:
Move the pics to another such server (Flicker or Photobucket)

Or, post them in our gallery (preferred method) that way they will always load quickly for everyone here.... either way you will have to re-do the links to allow the pics to show

Our gallery Link:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/gallery/index.php">gallery/index.php</a><!-- l -->
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Actually, Mike, since the pictures aren't yours and they're hosted elsewhere, probably the best thing to do is remove the pictures entirely. Leave your link to that site, then those who are interested can click to visit there and see the photos. I don't understand the mechanics of it all, but my take on it is that the pictures which show here are using bandwidth (or some other techie term) from that site, supposedly not nice for us to be doing. :oops:

If you need help removing the pictures, contact me via PM.

Wayne
Ummm Yeah - Wayne's way works too and it's a Lot simpler than my way.... It's your choice as to weather you actually want to "see" the pics in the posts or not...

~~ Thanks again Wayne!!! Thumbsup Thumbsup
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???