2012 New Year's resolution challenge
Thanks for the reprieve, Don, although it's still unlikely that I'll be done. I'll have to use the old "The dog ate my challenge project just as it was completed." excuse. Misngth 357

Wayne
Son-of-a-gun, here it is, April 2nd, I've had enough coffee to drown a rat and I'm ready to call this challenge ended. Feel free to add to your challenge thread, but any posts after right now will not be counted in the challenge. I'm not sure how many finished, or came close to finishing since I haven't been keeping track, but I should know all that by this time tomorrow at which time I'll start putting together some sort of voting poll. If you do not wish to be a part of the voting poll and you haven't notified me already, do so quickly otherwise, finished or not, you will be entered into the poll.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Don and all others,
thanks for this 2012 New Year's resolution challenge. Here we could found many good ideas and many new models and layaouts under construction, opened, finished or not finished. It was good to read about all your activties and myna of us (me included) have got drive and inspiration for own ideas and new modeling jobs.
Wish all a good result in polling - and wish new ideas to admins for next year or early.
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.