Norfolk Southern Heritage Fleet
I have pictures from 1979 in the same location with black and blue consists too, only one comes close to being the same pose.
Charlie
bdw9535 Wrote:Charlie,

Two on the same consist, great. :mrgreen:

Bruce

I can't even manage to catch one Nope
I wasn't expecting this unit today, I was just out watching trains. Leetonia, Ohio     Charlie
I got some more pictures today. 3PM, Metz Road, Columbiana, Ohio, on train 64V     Charlie
Charlie, I think that you must be a magnet for those Heritage units. Thumbsup

Wayne
doctorwayne Wrote:Charlie, I think that you must be a magnet for those Heritage units. Thumbsup

Wayne
A pretty weak magnet. The last one I need on the head end (Georgia Central) has been going through here every third day......After dark. Nope
I will get it, if not, no big deal. I have a good picture of it second out.
Charlie
I don't have Charlie's luck of getting the Heritage units on the move, but here's the CNJ NS 1071 at Carney's Point on NS 506/507.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

I might catch them on the move, but you get them to pose and smile. :mrgreen:
Charlie
Thanks Charlie and Bruce for posting your great shots of the Heritage fleet---I may never get to see one in person so I really do appreciate your pictures
This one has been eluding me, and I knew it would be dark before it got near me, so I headed to Leetsdale hoping I could catch it in some kind of light. It was low light and it was sunset, and it came by at the last moment. I have pictures of all of them leading. This was 21J.    
Charlie
Great catch Charlie Thumbsup
First thing this morning, and in good light at CP Enon. Enon Valley,         Pa.        
Charlie
On a westbound oil train 67W at Leetonia, Ohio today    
Charlie
West bound through East Palestine NS Q76. Easter Sunday.    
Charlie
A good day for the heritage locomotives. The 8114, original NS this morning at Enon Valley,        

The 8101, Central of Georgia at Leetonia this afternoon.        
Charlie