And now for something different !
Willie was great!!!! But he was a Giant! I think you want Jackie Robinson. Thumbsup Big Grin
teejay---talk about a great job 219 ---and you guys get paid for having so much fun Popcornbeer
Oops , sorry Ralph , :oops: I wasn't a Giant or a Dodger fan back then ....the cross river Tigers and Al Kaline , et al , were my team ....until the Blue Jays arrived in '77.

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Yeah , CN , we do get paid , but it is a good foursome to work with and we communicate well . We are pretty much the same age ( old Big Grin ) so we understand each other . It works .

T
I keep thinking you're someplace north of Sudbury, or Timmins.

I'd love to be there when you take it across the border!
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
David , I'm about 15 miles out of Windsor ....and the shop is a couple of miles south of Windsor in Oldcastle ON .

T
TJ, that is one sweet piece of art work. I hope that your client runs some trolleys outside the stadium so that he can explain where the Dodgers got their name. The stadium was supposed to be surrounded by bedlam.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
....got a phone call from " baseball park customer " on Friday morn ...." when will Ebbets be finished ? " He , of course , wants it done yesterday . Goldth
Got about 2/3 of the upper deck done but with lighting , railings , a gazillion other details we're looking at June , I think . Then he is wondering when we can start on Polo Grounds :o

Jeez , some customers . 357

T
Hi teejay. That's looking real nice.
Brian

Beautiful Southern Ontario
'nother progress post ....took a couple of pics from the Goodyear Blimp Goldth

[Image: ebbets017.jpg]

[Image: ebbets016.jpg]

...the roof is on but not secured as Joe is now running the main buss wire around the underside of the roof so we can tie in all the lights .

[Image: ebbets018.jpg]

I finished the upper deck in left,center and right fields ........looks like progress is slow on a day-to-day basis but the periodic pictures tell a different story .......progress-wise I would say " we're on second base and going for third " 357

We sent the customer a video on CD complete with a broadcast added from a real Dodgers game .

Terry
I just have to ask, are you going to have enough women's restrooms there to meet the latest code, and is everything there going to be ADA and OSHA compliant? :o Ya gotta be careful now days.. 357 Icon_lol Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
A very good question in this day and age , Don , so we consulted our legal beagle over at the lawfirm of Dewey,Cheatam and Howe , and he advised that if such a complaint was raised we plead not guilty by reason of selective compression Thumbsup

T
Ya know when that is done my entire N scale layout will be able to sit on the playing field with room left over! Eek
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
We hear that a lot , Mike , even today on a visit from some N-scalers who threatened ....I mean suggested ...we run their a layout in the infield .

Joe ( guy in white shirt ) has a brother who is a very avid Z scaler and he is envisioning an EMPIRE inside the park .

T
Wow! The photos of people standing by the model realy convey the huge size of it! Amazing!
Ralph