A real bargain
McGillicutty Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:If anyone has been there recently, let me know what it's like now, cats, no cats, stench, no stench, good selection, bad selection. I know this, I have bought a lot of used cars at reasonable prices from there, but getting nauseated is not worth it.

Still cats... still stinks... still a good selection of stuff. Parking is a bit tight if you are driving anything other than a compact.
I figured. Icon_lol How can anyone stay in business that way? Don't they know that it drives customers away? Maybe they think it's cute, I think it's disgusting and not worth the time to go there. :evil: And yeah, that parking lot leaves something to be desired as well. Wallbang
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
TO ERR IS HUMAN.................TO FORGIVE................................................. train
ward kesic Wrote:TO ERR IS HUMAN.................TO FORGIVE................................................. train

I still get a kick out of the variation my Dad put on it,
"To Err is human.....To make the same mistake twice, is criminal folly !" Wink 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!