Whattya Doing New Years Eve ?
tomustang Wrote:We do the same thing we do every night, Try to take over the world!

Fixed.

Eh, I think New years is a good excuse to meet up with the family again (yes, right after christmas). Can't go wrong with free food and good company.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
teejay Wrote:Scotch is good ...on ice ....! Goldth T

Nope Straight up, usually in a snifter, sipped slowly. 8-) 8-) 8-) Smile Smile

If I'm trying to save money :o , blended Scotch, and soda, on ice.

The "Olde Tradition", of "watchin da ball drop", just isn't going to be the same Sad now that Dick Clark is no longer with us Sad
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
It's done. We did just relax and it is now 1.1.2013 00:19h.
Happy new year to all of you!!!!
Reinhard
Don't think I'll "watch the ball drop " ...yeah , not the same without Dick Clark ....can't believe how long ago it was that I'd watch American Bandstand after I got home from school . That show " found " a lot of entertainers in it's time , or promoted them .

The freak shows that are now New Years Eve shows aren't worth the time IMO ....so-called " celebs " who I've never heard of , looking for their 15 nanoseconds of fame . Nope

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
We stay home New Year's Eve and avoid the idiots and the drunks.
To be honest, I didn't notice that many this year. I guess it depends where you go.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
We watched some fireworks downtown and then went back to my daughter's house and played board games. All were in bed by 10:00 PM.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)