59th and Rust
It is a pleasure to learn from you how to detail the ground. I do shameless copy yours and Kurt's garbage placement techniques 357
Reinhard
Nice texture to the whole scene ....very well done ! Thumbsup

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
"A Tree Grows in Brooklyn"? Smile Looks good. I always enjoy seeing scenes of the 59th and Rust, especially when I see some Penn Central equipment. Smile Thumbsup
Very well deserved! (from rmweb) Cheers
[Image: post-13979-0-82241800-1400448408_thumb.jpg]
http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.p...try1455349
Reinhard
Ray, congratulation!
Great success for you and your fine super detailed layout!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
We'll deserved, Ray; thanks for sharing 59th with us.

jonte
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Great work!
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Congratulations Ray! Thumbsup Cheers

Lutz
Thanks guys,i was really chuffed,it was out of the blue

There were some people saying it might have been to do with all the beer i was buying the judges on the Saturday night!!!
which is total untrure,they were all just good friends!!!!!

Been keeping a low profile on the forums lately,to many antagonist to contend with,as i always say"it's suppose to be fun"
life to short.

i'll keep poping in now and then,cheers for now

Ray
Congratulations! Well deserved recognition.

As for laying low on forums, I hope your time here on Big Blue never prompts you to feel that way. I quite enjoy your layout....and not just because of the periodic appearance of Penn Central equipment. 357
Ray,

Very nice job and congratulations.

Larry
If you ignore the antagonists they soon get fed up & move on to someone else who will take the bait. Wink
Hi Guys,it's a bit since i've been on her thought i'd treat you to some photo's of the LIRR local

LIRR S1's 415,420 arriving with cars
due to the extra length of the train today some cars where left the other side of Rust St

S1's pulling a couple of hoppers of coal across Rust St

now backing them up the branch to the Central Hospital for the coal powered boiler(dog still barking at that mirror)

next up, they pick up a loaded gondola from the team track

After put the gon in the train, they now spot a box car at Tino Tools (resisting those ladies of the night!!)

more to follow

Next location is 3 Crowns,picking up a couple of box cars

And dropping one off(that bloke really got annoying,every time i moved for the photo so did he!!)

now over to Goldberger doll just one 40' to pick up today(quiet this time of year,put wait till nearer christmas!!!)

train made up,brake test done, a cupper before the set off

Heading across Rust St,job nearly finished just a reefer to pick up on the way back

Hope you enjoyed

Ray