Anyone else ready for baseball!?!!
Just picked up a new book ...Up,up and away .......about the Montreal Expos . Very interesting read , probably mostly for Canadian baseball fans I would think .

Ebbets Field was delivered to the customer in California back in October 2012 and as far as I know , he didn't order another to be built .

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Ready..?? I'm just getting over my withdrawal symptoms from last year's World Series....
Gus (LC&P).
Smelly Red Sox!!! :evil:

Teejay,
Back in the 90's some station (I want to say ESPN) asked Expos 2nd Baseman Mark Langston to go around Montreal with a microphone and ask people who the Expos 2nd Baseman was. Nobody could answer the question or identify him. There were even people who didn't know that there was baseball in Montreal.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
The people in Montreal certainly endorsed baseball , right from the beginning . I would say the love affair was regional . The players themselves , from the beginning , were amazed at the party atmosphere at the games .
The Montreal fan base is a very sports savvy bunch , be it hockey or baseball .

Living right across from Detroit , I was a Tigers fan up until '77 when the Blue Jays came along .

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.