Anyone else ready for baseball!?!!
Based on what I read above, I'm definitely gonna have to go and check the rule book. I think I've been playing this game all wrong! Misngth
Tyson Rayles Wrote:And this my friends is what happens to a thread that is on drugs ! Icon_lol

Drugs are what makes these rules comprehensible.

Quote:Based on what I read above, I'm definitely gonna have to go and check the rule book. I think I've been playing this game all wrong!

Do you have enough of said drugs to understand them?

Ralph, your ball field is awesome. Is that the home of the Kings Port Saints? Minor League stadiums looked like that on the Double and Single A levels as little as 15 years ago.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
A thread like this would never have been possible over at Zealot. The light at the end of their tunnel has simply burned out.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Who's ready? Not the Blue Jays...! Wink

They lost 22-5 yesterday to Pittsburg, and 18-4 to Detroit last week. 35

I remember the days of their back to back World Series wins. Not so impressed with the results lately...

Andrew
There's baseball in Canada? When did this happen?
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Last year. When a Ranger used a driver instead of a putter and a shuttlecock landed in Canada. (Actually he was even aiming in the wrong direction.) It landed on a military post, so they called it a "base" ball.

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
Thats about the same time NASCAR went to Canada. Alot of Canadiens were against it because it was a "Southern sport"< but when they found out that the track was in the southern part of Canada, they said it was ok....Eh?
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
FYI, but I'm almost positive that it was the Canadians that brought the sport of Pickle Ball to our fair state. 2285_ I guess it was too difficult to play in five feet of snow and have the net drop in the middle because of the ice buildup. 357 I don't know this for sure, but my money is on this sport passing Spring Training here within the next few years, and possibly someday taking over baseball completely. Thumbsup

Don't know what Pickle Ball is? I didn't either until the recent uprising of Pickle Ball players not having the public-funded facilities to play in. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
BLAME CANADA!!!
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Mike Kieran Wrote:BLAME CANADA!!!

Why not?????? Who else, there's enough cars here with license plates from Canada, that we surly can blame them for something like this. :?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Great looking ballpark ....how about some LPs to get the game on !

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Hi T,

Seeing your post reminds me of that amazing Ebbets Field project of yours. Is it finished?

I've been pondering making some ball players out of unpainted figures. It would involve some dissection and rearrangement of limbs. Smile
That Ebbets Field model is amazing, but I like the Kings Port Saints' home field. What's the field's name?
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Well now there's a good question!! Eek I'll have to think of one!
Yankee Stadium has a nice ring to it. Cheers
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines