UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
Wink 
(03-14-2020, 07:01 AM)FiatFan Wrote: Deano - the test picture showed up just fine for me and the size is fine.  Very nice work.

Tom
Thanks so much Tom! 
Cripes, I was so mad last night, did a 21 pic update, click post, and boom.....NOTHING SHOWED UP, AAARRGGHH!
Well, I am going to do it in 4-5 pic installments, perhaps it was to much to post in one posting. Working on it now
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Hi Deano---welcome back,you've been missed.Your test picture looks great---looking forward to lots more.
OK, again, NOTHING IS DONE, but progress has been made.
Starting with the right side of the layout...
[Image: 9HeFwo7.jpg]
[Image: WgOAuzo.jpg]
[Image: yLoGZMf.jpg]
[Image: vBzyB0b.jpg]
Next post, front of the layout.
-Deano
Front looking to the right...
[Image: BEIrRSR.jpg]
Middle area...
[Image: bv4I0yw.jpg]
[Image: 7WH4Ve1.jpg]
And off to the left, we have the Rock Valley RR Museum. I love the RR Museum, it enables me to run ANYTHING on my layout with a clear conscious, LOL!
[Image: MBOqWde.jpg]
Well its not free, ya have to pay to get in  Icon_e_biggrin  (wow, really have to repaint my black boarders, that looks horribly, sheesh! )
[Image: sX6EnFo.jpg]
[Image: puTlkrq.jpg]
[Image: MSUxeAd.jpg]
OK, now looking to the right at the rear of the layout...
[Image: 9UsuTMo.jpg]
Looking to the left...
[Image: 2y7pyoR.jpg]
Oooh, a car show at Famous Daves BBQ today(really Famous Daves is not a Dinner, but man I love the food there)
[Image: e2ViRkq.jpg]
On the left rear corner, the largest industry I have, GERN...
[Image: HP6PtHQ.jpg]
[Image: UL2n5iE.jpg]
And the last part is the left, havent done much scenery there. The only thing I have done scenery wise on the left is an old RR service gravel road the RR mostly uses to fuel engines..
[Image: SyW4f8p.jpg]
[Image: ea9c2SR.jpg]
The rest of the left side will be the railway offices, and the very outer edge of a small town consisting of a store, the courthouse, small park and across the street a house...
[Image: 4VMZrM6.jpg]
Well, thats it for now, hope you enjoyed it. 
-Deano
(03-14-2020, 07:50 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: Hi Deano---welcome back,you've been missed.Your test picture looks great---looking forward to lots more.
Thanks so much nutbar! Icon_e_biggrin 
Been meaning to come back for awhile, but wanted to be sure I was in it for a bit first, you know how it goes. Been at it for about a year solid again, feels good, felt it was time to come back Icon_e_biggrin .
It was a very pleasant surprise to log on and see your post.  You have done a great job and it is good to see you posting again. Stick around long enough for me to torment you. Icon_lol
Charlie
(03-14-2020, 09:21 AM)Charlie B Wrote: It was a very pleasant surprise to log on and see your post.  You have done a great job and it is good to see you posting again. Stick around long enough for me to torment you. Icon_lol
Charlie
Thank you Charlie! Icon_e_biggrin
Torment?.....looking forward to it Misngth Icon_lol Applause
Great to see you again. Yeah, your photos show up just fine, and look great. Applause Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
WOW!!  Good to see you back, Deano.  Your layout looks great!!

Wayne
Thanks Don & Wayne! Icon_e_biggrin
Its great to be back Thumbsup
Life and stuff comes up, so I am always off and on with the Hobby, guess thats just how it is with me, but I have been "on" for about a year now as you can tell from my update pics Icon_e_biggrin . Been meaning to get back here sooner but i wanted to be sure I was going to be in the "on" mode before I came back. Its nice to get going on the layout again, feels good/right. 
I have so much to do, so many ideas. I want to get a good start on all the scenery, then deep dive into each area with all the small details that really make a difference, thus, nothing I have done on it yet is "done", some areas more so then others, but not one area I could call "finished" yet.

I am fortunate that I have saved everything, cost has been very minimal since I have so much to still work with. Sure I have bought some new stuff, but not much. I have been bad though too, I mean I know I needed another engine like a hole in my head, but at Christmas I bought an SD70ACE (DCC), oh man I have wanted one of them for years now Goldth . I have sooo many cars and engines, NO MORE!..... Icon_cool .

Anyways Till next time,
-Deano
Yeah Deano, I think we all understand that on and off thing. I had everything packed up for about three years while we tried to get settled. We only moved four time in that period. Icon_rolleyes I'm please to be back doing things again to, and we are all glad to see you back.
2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Deano!!!!
Great to see you back and posting. I have done nothing MRR related for a few years now and of course the whole photbucket "thing" kind of killed my threads anyway. I will be checking in to see your progress buddy  Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Steve
(03-15-2020, 12:57 PM)Steve Wrote: Deano!!!!
Great to see you back and posting. I have done nothing MRR related for a few years now and of course the whole photbucket "thing" kind of killed my threads anyway. I will be checking in to see your progress buddy  Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Hello to you too Steve, good to see you post. 
Charlie