The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 89 this afternoon in the remote reaches of northern Iowa which is gonna be about the high for today. Picked up about a half inch of rain while i was gone.

Got home about 1 :30 this afternoon and I'm pretty much done for today. Woke up about 4:30 this morning and coudn't go back to sleep. Didn't wan't to start home then as it would have put me in Kansas City during rush hour. Stayed at a La Quinta last night. Room was nice and facility was very modern. Internet was horrible. Couldn't stay connected for more than 8-10 seconds (I timed it). Complained at the desk. They reset the router with no luck. Gave up and watched a movie on my computer. Got done about 10 and noticed I was connected. That lasted for about 10 minutes. Complained to the desk again and they said there could be there could be problems if a lot of people were connected. Try again at 4:30 this morning and still couldn't connect for more that 10 seconds. I rather doubt there were very many people connected at that time of day. VERY disappointing.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Story City for an eye exam. Not much else planned.

Don - not sure what happened while I was gone but the forum is now working just fine.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-05-2018, 02:44 PM