The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Rain, thunder, and lightning are tonight's weather descriptors. Right now it's 69 after a very muggy high of 83 earlier today. Rain lasting overnight but tomorrow it's supposed to clear off with weather much closer to normal with highs in the low 80s and lows in the 60s.

I found out earlier today that if you have /forum after the big blue trains link it takes you to the phpBB page, not here. I kept blindly clicking on my bookmark and figured that the experts were still working on it. Apparently I wasn't the only one. When I first went there there were only about 50 views. I just looked again and there are over 3000 views. Anyway I figured out how to get here and all is right with the world again.

Lady friend arrived about noon yesterday. After lunch we sat on the patio and ran the afternoon special for about 3 hours, just talking and watching it run. After supper we watched a movie. Today we went for a walk early but with the humidity we really wore ourselves out. Drank lots of fluids and took a nap and we're ok again. Went out for supper and ran into one of the guys from my Thursday night group. Invited him to join us and had a good time.

Tomorrow we don't have a lot planned. Some shopping in the morning and then the Thursday night group later in the afternoon.

Saturday my grandson is having a party to celebrate his birthday and also a gender reveal party. He has accused me of having an invisible girlfriend so I am conniving with his wife, my daughter, and anyone else I can get involved. I'm going to walk in alone and say hi to everyone is and introduce my "girlfriend." It could be fun to see his reaction.

Not much else to report.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 07-04-2018, 09:28 PM