The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Tom I wish I could ride a bike even a mile and back. We gave up bike riding years ago, for some reason, neither one of us could get comfortable in the seat and we tried different seats before giving up. Just has to be that as we age, our backside gets more and more tender. Blush 

Nice rain last night. It hit the east side late in the afternoon, and didn't reach us until around 9:00. We were woke up in the middle of the night with my cell phone going off with a "flood advisory". It took us a bit to figure out what was causing all that noise. It's now in the silent mode. The rain was so heavy in parts of town, that there was a fire in a Safeway grocery store, maybe from a lightning strike. The weight of the rain water then collapsed the roof. Everyone got out OK, but the store is now just a shell. 

More rain in store everyday for a while. Today's chances should be anywhere from 20% (TV lady), to 80% (weather app). Big difference. I even heard one TV weather-guesser say that the "weather models" may not be accurate this time of the year. Rolleyes Not sure how to handle that admission, but for once, someone was being honest about their forecasts...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-12-2018, 07:15 AM