The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and 45 degrees in SE Nebraska this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the mid 60s, a little cooler than yesterdays gorgeous 74.

Day one of the train show went well until the football game started. Then the entire state is either at the game or glued to the television. The train show is generally scheduled during the bye week but due to a thunderstorm at the opening game yesterdays game was added. Nothing to be done about it. Hopefully today will be better.

Grandson has been invited to a (invitation only) hockey tournament in Lake Placid, NY in March of next year. He and my daughter (and maybe my son-in-law, if he can get off work) will fly in. I plan to meet them at the airport and be a chauffeur while they are there. After they leave I may head over to Vermont, just to say I've been there.

Grandson also has a hockey tournament in Sioux Falls the weekend after Thanksgiving. They will arrive at my place on Wed. Traditional dinner with whoever's available on Thursday. Then all convoy to Sioux Falls for hockey. Looks to be a great holiday weekend.

Pennman - welcome to the campfire. Plenty of open stumps but you have to bring your own coffee cup. Don and Mikey are notoriously stingy when it comes to handing them out. Sorry for not getting on sooner but I've been traveling and don't always have time to check in when I'm on the road. Should be home late tomorrow.

Continuing prayers for Don and for all in need.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 10-28-2018, 06:09 AM