The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Foggy and 21 outside my window this morning with a predicted high in the mid 30s. Tomorrow's high is supposed to be in the mid 40s with sunshine. May run the train and start a fire in the pit tomorrow. The weather is interfering with my plans for the weekend. I had planned to go to Sioux Falls for a hockey tournament and be back on Sunday in tome for visitation The forecast is turning ugly for Sunday travel so I may cancel the trip. It's more important for me to be here for my daughter.

Not much to report from yesterday. Sorted and processed some paperwork concerning my wife's estate. Today will see the continuation of house cleaning and possibly the making of a pumpkin pie. Still undecided on that. On one hand it will be nice to get that out of the way. On the other hand since it is my favorite food I will be tempted to sample it before my guests arrive. One year when it was only my wife and I here for Thanksgiving I finally, after decades of begging, convinced her that we should have a piece on Wed. Best pie I ever tasted.

Gas is down another 2ยข

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and you and all your loved ones arrive safely at their destinations.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-21-2018, 07:29 AM