The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Yeah Frank, you have to wonder about who some of these "techs" are. One time I had a installation tech show up and spent the day cutting into the wrong wires and wondering why things in the other room stopped working. One problem he tried to solve for a low signal was to put an adapter on a small antenna for the remote control. Nothing worked and he finally called his supervisor and quit. When he left, I looked at the adapter and there was a tag on it saying that it was an attenuator to be used only to suppress the signal. I still have that "adapter" in my desk drawer. Oh yeah, removing it helped get the remote to work.

A bit chilly right now, but it did get up near record temps yesterday. It was 75 late in the afternoon, and a record 62 up in Flagstaff where there is still plenty of snow on the ground there. Fear not, temps are suppose to drop, rain here and lots of snow in the forecast for up north, all starting on Christmas Day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-21-2018, 09:14 AM