The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, a nice gentle rain outside right now. Temps got a lot higher than any of those guessers thought, we did reach the high 60's, even though it was cloudy. I think that's one reason, the clouds hold the heat in. Hey, that's as good a guess as some of those professional guessers.... Icon_rolleyes 
Not much else going on, like a few others here, I'm just kicking back and doing practically nothing. All the "work" things are done and what's left is just a choice as to when to do it.

Got a notice from Chrysler that our van is two recalls behind. Gotta make an appointment and just leave it at the dealership. That's something I'm not looking forward to. Either spend a couple of hours in the dealer's sitting area (free coffee, water and maybe a few stale donuts), let them drive us home and leave us without any means of transport if we need it, or rent a car for the day. Sometimes they pay, sometimes not. They used to have a fleet of cars there that they'd rent. Chrysler would pay for the rental if it was warranty work that took some time to repair, but now they send you to a car rental company and it's a toss up if they'll pay for it or not. I'll have to do something since it's a "safety recall", so they say.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-06-2019, 06:28 AM