The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(01-08-2019, 10:08 PM)sir james Wrote: Yes Harbor freight does offer the same coupons over and over. I have a lot of those blue flashlights. They do come in handy.

Yup, so do I. Free is better than replacing the batteries. They also provide white LED's if you can use short leads. Got lots of those single ones too and lots of odds and ends for my shop. Sometimes their 20% off coupons are better on an item than using their sale price coupon. Spent lots of money with them when we had our business. We even had an account when all they had was a warehouse in California. I was surprised one day when they said they had to add sales tax now because they opened a store in Phoenix. That was the start of a new relationship, getting tools in less than a hour rather than waiting a few days for shipping.... 2285_

Temps hit 70 yesterday, looks like the same for today. Rain still in the forecast for this weekend and all next week. That's fine unless we decide to go target shooting one of those days.... Finding a place to shoot is getting harder and harder. The BLM shut down one large area that use to have hundreds of shooters on a weekend. It was messy and dangerous and we wouldn't shoot  there on a bet. They shut to area down "for maintenance" after someone got shot, then recently decided to give the property to the City of Buckeye, which means there is now a few hundred shooters looking for other places to shoot since the city will keep it closed to shooters. Further down I-10 is an area that was great and safe to shoot against a hill, but one of Bill Gate's companies bought a very large swath of land there and immediately posted it. Icon_cry We shoot paper targets and plastic bottles, and clean up after ourselves, not so with a lot of others that bring glass, furniture, large appliances, TV's and computers, then just leave their trash for others to clean up, so I can't blame the property owners for doing what they are.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-09-2019, 06:47 AM