The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, here we are on the last day of February, as well as creeping up on yet another weekend. Temps warming up all over the state, into the mid-70's here, mid-50's up in the Grand Canyon and other parts of the snow country.

I made a comment the other day about train shows coming here in the summer when it's 110+ rather than the winter when everyone that can, comes here for the weather. Well, they must have heard me, because I just got a card in the mail that the Great Train Show will be at the state fairgrounds on March 9 & 10. A nice place to have it, away from downtown and close-in parking. Let's hope this works out better for them. I hope I will be able to go, just have a few things standing in my way right now.... The card says, "200 plus tables", I hope they're close to that, the last one I went to in the middle of the summer claimed the same thing and barely had 50 tables set up. Maybe they had the other 150 tables folded up in the back somewhere????? Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-28-2019, 06:33 AM