The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 57 headed for more clouds and 75. Another inch and a half or rain overnight along with thunder and lightning this time. Previous events were just rain.

Went to the gym, got the yard mowed, ran the trimmer, and cleaned the sidewalks yesterday. Also had a nice chat with the neighbor lady. She's mostly recovered from a stroke a few years back. I rarely saw her during her recovery. Good to see her up and about again. Went to my weekly group last night and found out one of the members may have pancreatic cancer. Not confirmed yet by biopsy but all signs point that way. Will know in a day or two.

Was planning to go to the gym today but a kink in my neck kept waking me up during the night. Staying home instead. Lots of laundry to do. Make get in a bike ride this afternoon. Gas back down to $2.56. Glad I filled the tank before the price came down. I'd hate to see the oil companies miss out on their profits.

Frank and others in the southeast - looks like you could be in for some warm weather over the weekend. Take extra care.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati...208562001/

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-24-2019, 08:27 AM