The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Hello folks

I wonder how many remember me. I know it has been a long time since I frequented these forums. Let me tell you I wish things had been different and my involvement had been at a better pace. Things are calming down and I am hoping to have more time for model railroading in the coming months. I have not touched a model in about five or six years. Getting my kids off to college took up a lot of time. Throw a car accident and recovery in there to add some spice. However, the last two years has been the toughest as we have been caring for my 85 year old FIL at home. Unfortunately his health is deteriorating to the point where he requires skilled care more than we can provide at home. My wife and I spent the holiday weekend looking at rehab and long term care facilities.

Under orders from my son and my doctor I am trying to get back into the things I enjoy. So here I am. Since retirement is literally around the corner for me, probably late summer, my time should free up. I have already finally cleared the workbench.

Not sure when I will post again. I hope in a few days. I will, however, be lurking.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-30-2019, 07:28 PM