The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, a nice day yesterday, a bit hot though. The van's outside temp reading showed 100, but the TV gal says it only reached the high 90's. Can't remember exactly how high, but these things never match up anyway. Last year, the van would show 120 when I knew it was only 110, but I finally got the dealer to put in the upgrade it needed. It seems as if that's how they fix cars today, software upgrades. My tranny was shifting hard, yup, another software upgrade to fix it. But then again, it seems to have worked. I did have one update happen while I was driving. Got a message on the screen saying to push a button if I was not going to turn the van off for a bit to allow the update to download. I guess that's the new mechanic fix, downloads while you're driving, but then, how can the dealer pile on "necessities" when you don't stop by to have them do it?

Speaking of stopping by, how about stopping by our auction, we are but a few days away from it closing, so it's time to get your bids in.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-01-2019, 06:50 AM