The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Well, they finally reopened US60 after that FBI "incident". Traffic running normal, so I think we'll try to go to the same place for breakfast that we started out for yesterday. Also in the news yesterday, three people shot just a few blocks from our house, just a quiet residential neighborhood, but one never knows for sure.

Speaking of streetcars, It seems like all over, rails were pulled up, and rail lines dismantled replaced by modern buses. I remember there was a conspiracy trial against GM (bus manufacturer), a tire company and I think an oil company for buying up and dismantling the LA trolley lines and replacing them with buses that used tires and gas. They all were found guilty and fined one stinkin' dollar. Talk about a conspiracy, I wonder just how rich that judge got just around the same time. Now we're spending hundreds of millions to put those rails back. In the Phoenix area, all the streetcars and buses go downtown. If you want to go anywhere else, you still need a car.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-21-2019, 06:22 AM