The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 59 headed for rainy and 75. Rain predicted through Monday evening. Warming trend next week with highs predicted to be in the upper 80s. Depending on the humidity I may have to turn on the a/c.

Quiet day yesterday. Went to the gym in the morning. Had to cut the swim short by about 4 laps. Started getting a cramp in my leg. Too windy to ride the bike yesterday. Then I discovered that one of my favorite sites is broadcasting live again. The NOAA research vessel is conducting dives off the coast of Florida. Here's the link if you want to watch: http://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/okeanos/welcome.html

In other news gas prices in town are down to $2.29.9. Today's agenda includes laundry, maybe a bike ride (weather dependent), and more fish watching. Was thinking about going to see the new Men In Black movie but only slept 5 hours last night so I can't see spending money to doze off during the movie. Maybe next week.

Tom - sympathies on having to deal with your FIL. It's tough on you and on them.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-22-2019, 05:59 AM