The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yet another weekend is upon us, it's hard to believe that it is mid-July already. Well, the TV guessers changed their forecast from 111 to 113, and it hit 114. They all have 112+ into early next week, while my Windows app tells me it's only going to be 108 all those days. The app also shows no rain, while everyone else is saying up to 20% chance. I hope MS is more accurate in their other Window apps. Icon_rolleyes

Checked on the Internet and found a few reliable chains with coupon specials, full synthetic for as low as $39.99 up to $54.99, most are ones that I've been to before. They all seem to take appointments and a few include tire rotation. Like I said Charlie, you have to trust your service people. I remember years ago stopping for gas on the way back from Las Vegas and the service guy told me I had a bubble in one tire that needed to be replaced. Well, I was aware of some of those scams, like dripping water or oil in your engine compartment to show you have a leak, and even cutting belts just to get some business. And no, I didn't fall for that. And thanks for the heads-up on the emissions warranty, I didn't realize it was different than the power train warranty. One learns new things everyday, even at our ages..... Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-12-2019, 06:14 AM